I am a trainer, coach and facilitator with over 15 years’ experience. I specialize in helping people build the skills they need to improve their performance. Over the years my focus has been primarily in helping people to better understand themselves and change their mindsets. I generally work with my clients to help them see what they are capable of achieving and help them to identify their strengths and successes while managing around their weaknesses and learning from their challenges.
In 2002, I started my training in understanding human behavior by being certified to use the MBTI. Since then I have continued strengthening my skills and knowledge in the area through formal and informal training and education programmes. Over the years I have worked with hundreds of people to help them better understand their own behavioural preferences and those of the people around them.
In 2017 I began my journey to become certified and accredited as a Personal and Executive Coach. This allows me to marry my focus on people development and my experience in organizational development, strategic planning to the coaching principles to come up with a unique approach in my training, consulting and facilitation initiatives.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Emotional Quotient Indicator
- Extended DISC
- PROSCI Change Management Professional
- Certified Personal and Executive Coach
- Helped national and regional organizations develop their strategic plans
- Over 1000 people completing MBTI Feedback Sessions
- Hundreds of people developing leadership skills, managerial effectiveness and supervisor skills
- Over 15 years leading a unit that existed to meet the demands of private sector organizations
- Leadership Development
- Personal Development
- Organizational Improvement
- Performance Management